Welcome to your Seattle Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Center
|Dr. Diane Lee, ND, MSAOM, L.Ac||Seattle Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Diane Lee works closely with each patient to uncover the root of one’s ailments. Acupuncture, herbal supports and Naturopathic treatments are used to open up the body’s meridians and restart the body’s natural healing process. At Seattle Acupuncture Center, Dr. Lee works to create a plan to rebalance the system through diet, lifestyle, acupuncture and herbs. Seattle Acupuncture Center offers treatments that target a wide range of conditions. Whether you are recovering from an injury, managing a medical ailment, or trying to maintain a healthy system, Dr. Lee will provide you with the individual care necessary to regain your health.Commonly treated conditions at Seattle Acupuncture Center include fertility, stress management, neck, back and shoulder pain, dermatological conditions such as acne and eczema, and gastrointestinal ailments such as constipation and diarrhea. Through Traditional Chinese Medicine – acupuncture and Chinese herbs – Seattle Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Lee not only helps patients relieve themselves of their symptoms, but they also reduce stress; improve energy; and receive a huge boost to their immune system.If you have additional questions about what Acupuncture can do for you or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Lee, your Seattle Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor||Conditions that Seattle Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Lee specializes in:
What sets the Seattle Acupuncture Center apart from other Chinese medical providers?
- Seattle Acupuncturist and Naturopathic Doctor Dr. Lee holds a degree in Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, thus providing a complete holistic care to your needs.
- She educates patients about imbalances in their health, and how they can be healed according to Naturopathic and Oriental Medicine principles.
- All treatment takes place in our very modern and inviting wellness center, in a relaxing and soothing setting.
- A comprehensive diagnosis is clearly communicated to every patient.
- Dr. Lee does not sell any products at clinic. You have no obligation to purchase products from the clinic
- Your treatment is personally tailored to your needs. Many acupuncturists use the same protocols on all of their patients. At Seattle Acupuncture Center, your treatment specifically reflects your unique and individual needs.
- Evening and Saturday appointments are available. Most insurances accepted.
Dr. Diane Lee, ND, MSAOM, L.Ac
905 NE 45th St, Ste B
“I am very pleased I got to know her and would recommend her to anyone without any restrictions! ” Read full story